Affordable Home Loan with Minimum Documentation
Competitive Rates | Flexible Tenure | Doorstep Service | 100% Transparency
Achieve the milestone of owning a home, and do it easily with Poonawalla Fincorp. Our home loan is the perfect financing tool for all your needs. With simple requirements, quick processing protocols, and online provisions, you don’t have to worry about a thing. Simply finalise the sanction you need and apply online in just 5 steps.
Poonawalla Fincorp provides home loans to buy, build, or renovate a home. We offer a long and flexible tenure and a competitive rate, ensuring affordability. What’s more, you can expect complete transparency with all loan dealings. There are no hidden charges whatsoever, and that is our promise. With our customised home loan, owning your dream home is now easier than ever.
Various Reasons To Borrow A Home Loan
- Do more with the Poonawalla Fincorp Home Loan. Use the sanction flexibly to meet any home financing expense you may have in mind. Here are some of the common reasons to avail funding.
- Improve or extend an existing home or flat
- Build a house/bungalow on a plot
- Purchase a pre-built home, new or through re-sale
- Expand or renovate a housing unit
Features & Benefits
Our loan is customised to suit all types of customers and their home financing needs. We ensure minimal delays, quick approvals, hassle-free application, and offer special, convenience-first perks too! Here are some of the top home loan features & benefits offered by Poonawalla Fincorp.
- Get home financing for every need
- Avail a loan amount starting as low as Rs.5 lakh
- Simple home loan eligibility criteria
- Affordable and competitive home loan interest rates
- No hidden charges
- Quick processing with minimal requirements
- Flexible tenure up to 30 years
- End-to-end doorstep service
- PMAY scheme benefits with a maximum interest subsidy of Rs.2.67 lakh
- Digital home loan calculator for easy loan planning
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Qualifying for the funding needed to own a home is easy with Poonawalla Fincorp. To ensure you don’t run into any problems, we have simple terms. When you apply for our loan, you don’t have to worry about the formalities. This saves time, and allows you to focus on finalising the details of your dream home. To approve a loan application, we look into the specifics of the following criteria.
- Work experience/ business vintage
Access a detailed breakup for each customer type online, on our dedicated home loan documents & eligibility webpage.
Documents Required For A Home Loan
Getting approval for the Poonawalla Fincorp Home Loan is time-efficient and completely hassle-free. Once you meet the relaxed housing loan criteria, you only need to submit basic paperwork to prove your eligibility. Applicants must submit the following documents to enjoy smooth loan processing.
- ID documents
- Address proof
- Income documents
- Financial documents
- Property paperwork
To know the specific requirements for each borrower type, visit our dedicated home loan documents & eligibility webpage.
We Offer Home Loans For
- Salaried persons
- Self-employed individuals
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the Poonawalla Fincorp House Loan?
We have made access to funds simple and easy with our home loan. Apply online in just 5 steps for a quick experience or you get started offline by visiting your nearest branch. We have an online branch locator to help you find one closest to you.
What should I keep in mind before I apply for a home loan?
- To ensure that you have a favourable experience, keep these pointers in mind before you apply for a home loan.
- Know the home loan interest rate type for you
- Finalise the ideal tenure you want
- Account and prepare for the down payment
- Check your credit score and credit history
How can I get my home loan statement?
To get a home loan statement, drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer care support team on 1800-266-3204.
Can I apply for a Poonawalla Fincorp Home Loan with a co-applicant?
Yes. You can apply for our home loan with a co-applicant, and it is often a smarter choice to do so. The benefits of co-applying include a better chance at loan approval, higher loan sanction, and more favourable loan terms.
Who can be a co-applicant for a home loan?
Ideally, an immediate family member is the best choice for a co-applicant.