Get Business Loan in Surat
The financial support to achieve your entrepreneurial goals!
The port city of Surat has held enormous importance for trade and commerce for centuries. It is also known as the diamond city for its flourishing diamond industry and the silk city of India for its well-established silk industry. Surat has a conducive environment and infrastructure that support corporate growth.
The presence of business-supportive infrastructure makes this city important on the commercial front. Furthermore, the number of start-ups and small businesses in Surat has exploded in recent years, necessitating the need for Business Loans in this resourceful city. However, expanding a business is a major decision that needs to be planned well.
At Poonawalla Fincorp we believe that no aspect, including lack of funding, should hold you back from making the most out of your business opportunity. So, we provide an Unsecured Business Loan in Surat of up to ₹50 Lakh at competitive interest rates. You can also enjoy other benefits with our flexible, easy, and quick Business Loan offering, which can provide the required boost to your business.
If you are seeking an unsecured Business Loan in Surat, Poonawalla Fincorp is ready to assist you. Our bespoke loans come with low-interest rates, flexible terms, and quick disbursal for all your business needs.
Business Loan EMI Calculator
Unsecured Business Loan Interest Rates in Surat
Business Loans are the best form of additional funding for any commercial enterprise. For small businesses like SMEs/MSMEs, it can play a key role in strengthening their financial capabilities to expand operations.
While some Business Loans come with a variable interest rate, some are offered at fixed interest rates. Simply put the Business Loan rates in Surat vary between lenders. You must ensure that you do your research and find the one that best meets your requirements. Poonawalla Fincorp offer Business Loans at attractive and low interest rates in Surat.
|Types of fee||Applicable Charges|
|Rate of interest||15% to 28% p.a.*|
|Processing fees||Up to 3% plus applicable taxes|
|Bounce charges||₹1,000 per bounce plus applicable taxes|
|Late Payment Charges||3% per month|
|Loan Amount||₹1 Lakh to ₹50 Lakhs|
|Lowest EMI per month||Starting from ₹3,467* per Lakh for 36 months|
|Loan Tenure||12 - 36 months|
|Stamp Duty||At actuals (as per state)|
|Penal Interest||3% monthly on the defaulted EMI amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Business Loan in Surat
You can easily get a loan for a relatively new business in Surat if you fulfil the eligibility criteria. These days, most Small Business Loans come with simple eligibility criteria.
The eligibility criteria for a Business Loan are as follows:
24 to 65 years
At least two years
Must be at least ₹6 Lakh
- Age: Applicants must be at least 24 years when applying for a loan and up to 65 years at loan maturity.
- Business Vintage: The applicant’s business must be operational for at least 2 years when applying for the loan.
- Annual Turnover: The annual turnover of the applicant’s business must be at least ₹6 Lakh.
Documents Required for a Business Loan in Surat
You only need to submit basic documents when applying for a Business Loan in Surat. These documents are required by lenders to verify your personal, professional, and financial background. Verification checks are a common requirement and are just another step to ensure that you don’t face any issues later.
Business Address Proof
The documents required for a Business Loan in Surat are as follows:
- KYC Documents: Company PAN Card, Director/Proprietor/ Partner PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bills/Rent Agreement, Personal Documents, and Business Documents.
- Business Address Proof: Utility Bills or Rent Agreement.
- Financial Documents: Bank account statements from the past 6 months.
Benefits of Business Loan in Surat
No security or collateral involved
High loan amount of up to ₹50 Lakh
Competitive interest rate
Flexible repayment tenure
Simple documentation for a quick and hassle-free process
- No security or collateral involved - Unsecured Business Loan in Surat is provided without any security or collateral to help the growth of businesses. Instead of worrying about the collateral, you can focus on your business.
- High loan amount of up to ₹50 Lakh - At Poonawalla Fincorp, we provide MSME/SME loans in Surat up to ₹50 Lakh.
- Competitive interest rate - We offer attractive and low interest rates for Business Loans in Surat. So, you don’t have to look anywhere else when you apply for a loan.
- Flexible repayment tenure - At Poonawalla Fincorp, we provide a flexible repayment tenure of up to 36 months, with enough time to cover your expenses and pay us back in time.
- Simple documentation for a quick and hassle-free process - We provide loans with minimal documentation so you get a loan with hassle-free processing and quick approvals. You can simply focus on the utilization of money for the growth of your business through our Business Loans in Surat.
Apply for Instant Business Loan in Surat within 5 Minutes
Click on Apply Now and enter your contact details.
Enter your annual business turnover and other business details.
The application will then proceed for verification and assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
A Small Business Loan in Surat is one of the best financial products you can get to invest in the growth of your SME/MSME enterprise. Simply follow the steps mentioned below to apply for a Business Loan in Surat:
- Visit our website and click on ‘Business Loan for MSME’
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ and fill out the application form
- Enter the required details
- Our representative will get in touch for providing documents and any additional requirements
- Wait for further application processing
- Get your loan approval post successful verification in a quick turnaround time
- Authorize disbursal and receive the loan amount in your bank account
Poonawalla Fincorp Limited
Address: Shop no 507 and 508, 5th floor, International Commerce Center, Near Majura Gate, Ring Road, Surat -395002
Contact Number: 1800-266-3201 (Toll-Free)
Timing: 10 am – 6 pm
*Terms & Conditions Apply