Get a Professional Loan to Expand your Medical Practice
Just like any other white-collared professional, medical professionals also need ample capital to stay up to date with the latest healthcare practices and treatments The capital can be used for expansion of their medical clinic, purchasing costly healthcare equipment, or acquiring hospital space at various stages of a medical practitioner’s career.
We, at Poonawalla Fincorp, understand this and hence, provide collateral-free Professional Loans for Doctors to help them meet their financial requirements. Our Doctor Loans are designed to be customizable and affordable. Additionally, they come with several exciting features, such as instant disbursal, flexible repayment tenure, and zero foreclosure charges.
Why you Should Consider a Professional Loan for Doctors
You can take our unsecured loan for doctors and use it to meet your professional financial requirements. There are no end usage restrictions on our Doctor Loans.
Below are a few reasons to take a Doctor Loan from us:
- Procuring new healthcare equipment
- Adapting the latest medical technologies
- Consolidating your high-interest debts
- Improving or expanding your existing clinic
Features and Benefits of Professional Loan for Doctors
Poonawalla Fincorp provides quick and hassle-free Professional Loans for Doctors to help them achieve their professional goals. We aim to ensure that the lack of finances never stops you from achieving success.
Below are some striking features and benefits of our Professional Loan for Doctors:
- Tailor-made for medical practitioners
- Easy online application
- Quick approval and disbursal
- High loan amount of up to ₹50 Lakh
- No guarantor or collateral required
- Flexible repayment tenure
- Low interest rates
- Zero foreclosure charges
- No hidden charges
Eligibility Criteria for Professional Loan for Doctors
With Poonawalla Fincorp, you can avail of a high-value Doctor Loan at an affordable rate of interest. All that is required is to fulfil some basic eligibility requirements.
Mentioned below are our eligibility criteria for a Professional Loan for Doctors:
- The applicant needs to be a citizen of India
- The applicant should be aged between 24 and 65 years
- The applicant must have a minimum practice experience of one year
- The applicant must have annual professional income receipts of at least ₹3 Lakh
Note: The above-mentioned Professional Loan eligibility criteria is indicative. Additional eligibility criteria may be required during loan processing by Poonawalla Fincorp.
With minimal paperwork, we ensure that you get access to quick finances even during an emergency.
Below are the required documents for our Professional Loan for Doctors:
- Proof of Identity (PAN card)
- Proof of Address (Aadhar card)
- Financial documents (Bank statements, IT returns)
- Evidence of professional qualification (Medical registration certificate)
- Proof of medical experience
Note: The above-mentioned Professional Loan documents list is indicative. Additional documents may be required during loan processing.
We Provide Doctor Loans to:
Self-employed doctors who are running their own clinics/nursing homes/hospitals
How to Apply for our Doctor Loans?
You can apply for our Doctor Loans from the convenience of your home and get access to instant funding. All you need to do is follow a few simple steps mentioned below:
- Step 1 – Visit our website
- Step 2 – Check your eligibility for our Doctor Loan
- Step 3 – Fill up the professional loan application for doctor form
- Step 4 – Upload or submit the required documents
- Step 5 – Get the loan amount in your bank account post verification
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Professional Loan for Doctors
Do I need to pledge any security for availing of a Doctor Loan?
No. At Poonawalla Fincorp, we provide a collateral-free Professional Loan for Doctors, which means that you are not required to pledge any collateral or security.
What are the interest rates and charges applicable for a Doctor Loan?
At Poonawalla Fincorp, we provide Doctor Loans with competitive interest rates and zero hidden charges. The interest rates for our Professional Loans for Doctors are extremely attractive and are among the lowest. Additionally, we levy a one-time processing fee of up to 2% on the loan amount plus applicable taxes.
In how many days will I get the loan amount in my bank account?
Our Doctor Loans are approved and disbursed quickly. The loan process is straightforward. You need to follow a few basic steps: apply for the loan on our website, provide basic details, and wait for your assessment and verification. Post this, your loan will be disbursed into your bank account immediately.
Can I choose to foreclose my Doctor Loan?
Yes. If you have adequate finances, you can choose to foreclose your Doctor Loan without any hassle. With Poonawalla Fincorp, you are not required to pay any pre-closure charges for foreclosing your Doctor Loan.
How can I calculate the EMIs I need to pay for my Doctor Loan?
You can use our online Professional Loan EMI calculator to calculate the EMIs you need to pay for your Doctor Loan. All you need to do is enter your loan amount, interest rate, and tenure, and click on “Check Repayment Schedule”.