Get a Professional Loan for CA at an Attractive Interest Rate
Chartered Accountants or CAs are also known as Finance Gurus. While some CAs prefer to work for a company, some harbor the dreams of establishing their professional practice. However, the lack of finances at the start of career can act as a hindrance. Be it for renting or purchasing an office, hiring and training staff, or expanding their practice, CAs need financing from time to time.
At Poonawalla Fincorp, we understand the unique financial needs of a CA and provide Professional Loan for Chartered Accountants to help them achieve their goals. Our CA loans are highly customizable and do not require any collateral. Additionally, they come with many exciting features and benefits, such as hassle-free application, quick approval, and flexible repayment tenure.
Various Reasons to Take a CA Loan
Unlike other types of loans, Professional Loans for CAs are crafted to suit the varying financial needs of Chartered Accountants. You can take this loan to boost your professional practice and turn your dreams into reality.
Below are some reasons to borrow a CA loan from us:
- Establish or purchase new office space
- Renovate or expand the existing space
- Scale-up operations
- Meet working capital requirements
- Hire new staff
- Pay for overhead costs
Features and Benefits
Poonawalla Fincorp offers Professional Loans for Chartered Accountants to help them expand their practice. We aim to provide hassle-free financing to working professionals so that they can focus solely on their professional practice.
Below are some salient features and benefits of our Professional Loan for CA:
- High loan amount of up to ₹50 Lakh
- No collateral required
- Flexible repayment tenure
- Low interest rates
- Zero foreclosure charges
- Easy online application
- Quick approval and disbursal
- Easy eligibility with minimal documentation
- Complete transparency with no hidden charges
At Poonawalla Fincorp, Chartered Accountants can enjoy easy financing to meet their professional goals. Our CA loans entail simple eligibility criteria and minimal documentation, thereby providing easy access to finances.
Below are our eligibility criteria for a Professional Loan for CA applicants:
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must be aged between 24 (during loan application) and 62 years (during loan maturity)
- Must have a professional experience of at least one-year post qualification
- Must have minimum annual professional receipts of ₹3 Lakh
Note: The above-mentioned Professional Loan eligibility criteria is indicative. Additional eligibility criteria may be required during loan processing by Poonawalla Fincorp.
We provide CA loans with minimum paperwork to ensure a hassle-free borrowing experience.
Below are the required documents for our Professional Loan for CAs:
- Proof of Identity (PAN card)
- Proof of Address (Aadhar card)
- Professional address proof (Electricity bill, Rent agreement)
- Financial documents (Bank statements, IT returns)
- Proof of professional qualification (Degree certificate)
Note: The above-mentioned Professional Loan documents list is indicative. Additional documents may be required during loan processing.
We Provide CA loans to:
- Self-employed CAs
How to Apply for our CA loans?
Applying for our CA loans is easy and hassle-free. Just follow a few simple steps mentioned below:
- Step 1 – Visit our website
- Step 2 – Check your eligibility for our CA Loan
- Step 3 – Fill up the professional loan for CA application form
- Step 4 – Upload and submit the required documents
- Step 5 – Get the loan amount in your bank account post verification
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on CA Professional Loans
How can I check my eligibility for a CA loan?
Poonawalla Fincorp provides Professional Loans for CAs with easy eligibility criteria. To know if you are eligible, you can simply visit our official webpage and check our eligibility criteria for a Professional Loan for CA. You can also connect with our support team online or visit your nearest branch for more details.
Do I need to provide any collateral for availing of a CA loan?
No. With Poonawalla Fincorp, you can apply for an unsecured loan for CA. It means that you are not required to pledge any collateral or security to avail of funds from us.
What are the interest rates applicable for a CA loan?
The interest rates for Professional Loans for CA vary from lender to lender. With Poonawalla Fincorp, you can avail of a CA loan at a very low interest rate.
What are the additional charges I need to pay for a CA loan?
Our Professional Loans come with complete transparency and no hidden costs. The applicable charges for a Professional Loan for CA only include a nominal processing fee of 2% (plus taxes) on the loan amount.
How can I calculate the EMIs I need to pay for my CA loan?
You can easily calculate your loan EMIs by using our CA Professional Loan EMI calculator. All you must do is enter the loan amount, interest rate, and tenure, and click on “Check Repayment Schedule” to get an idea about the monthly EMI based on input data.