Loan Against Commercial Property: Financing Your Business Needs
If you own commercial real estate, such as an office building or a store, you can utilise it as security to avail of a Loan Against Commercial Property to finance your business needs. The loan allows you to secure funds for various financial needs, be it to expand your business or to fulfil personal financial goals. Read on to learn more about the benefits of a Loan Against Property and why it might be a good choice for you.
EMI Calculator for Loan Against Commercial Property
Interest Rate & Charges for Loan Against Commercial Property
You can apply for a Loan Against Property at an interest rate of 9% per annum. For more details on other applicable charges, please see the table below:
|Loan Against Property Interest Rates||9% p.a. Onwards|
|Loan Amount||From ₹51 Lakhs to ₹25 Cr|
|Loan Processing Fees||Up to 1% Plus applicable taxes|
|Lowest EMI per month||1044* Per Lakh for 180 Months|
|Maximum Tenure||3-15 years (12 years for Industrial/Warehouse).|
|Foreclosure/Prepayment Charges||4 % on the outstanding loan Plus applicable taxes.|
|Late Payment Charges||2% per month|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||₹1000 per bounce plus applicable taxes|
|IMD Charges - Initial application fee||₹10,000 - Non-Refundable|
|Stamp Duty||At actuals (as per state)|
|No Other Hidden Charges|
Types of Commercial Properties in India
Before you apply for a Loan Against Property, it is essential to recognise the distinct types of commercial properties and their defining characteristics. Here's a brief overview:
- Office Spaces: Ideal for businesses and professional services.
- Retail Outlets: It is suitable for shops and showrooms.
- Warehouses and Industrial Units: Useful for manufacturing and storage purposes.
- Hotels and Hospitality: Relevant for the hospitality industry.
Each property type offers distinct advantages and considerations when seeking a loan against them.
Required Eligibility Criteria for Loan Against Commercial Property
Securing a Loan Against Commercial Property requires meeting certain eligibility criteria, including:
- Property Documents: The applicant must be the legal owner of the commercial property to keep it as a security.
- Age: At the time of the loan application, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 60.
- Experience/Vintage: An individual must have at least three years of work experience and six months of stable employment in their current job. For businesses, the stability/vintage must be five years in the same business.
- Citizenship: The Individual must hold Indian citizenship.
Required Documents for Loan Against Commercial Property
You will be required to provide a set of essential documents with your loan application, including:
- Property Documents: Proof of property ownership like title deeds, property tax receipts, and building plan approvals.
- Income Documents: Salary slips, income tax returns, and other documents demonstrating your financial stability.
- KYC Documents: Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, and other identity proof documents.
- Bank Statements: Statements from your bank accounts show your financial transactions and history.
Benefits of Loan Against Commercial Property
Attractive Interest Rates
Higher Loan Amounts
Flexible Repayment Tenure
- Attractive Interest Rates: You can avail of a Loan Against Property at attractive interest rates, starting from as low as 9% p.a.
- Higher Loan Amounts: You can secure substantial loan amounts based on your property's value.
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: Enjoy a flexible repayment tenure of up to 15 years, making it easier to manage your finances.
Apply for a Loan Against Commercial Property within 5 Minutes
Click on ‘Apply Now’ and enter your contact details along with loan amount, tenure, and property type.
Enter Property Details
Enter your DOB and property ownership details.
Enter Occupation Details
Enter your occupation and employment details.
The application will then proceed for verification and assessment.
FAQs About Loan Against Commercial Property
To get a loan against a property already mortgaged with another lender, you must check the loan terms of the new lender carefully as well as the eligibility criteria.
The loan amount is typically a percentage of the property's current market value and varies between lenders.
The tenure varies but usually ranges from 3-15 years, depending on the lender and your loan eligibility.
*Terms & Conditions Apply