Get a Personal Loan for Chartered Accountant
To fulfil the personal needs of Chartered Accountants (CAs),Poonawalla Fincorp has specifically designed and launched personal loans to CA.
The loan can be availed by Chartered Accountants without any collateral to meet their various financial needs.
Be it for home renovation, travelling, wedding, a professional course, or purchasing a new home appliance or gadget, this multipurpose Personal Loan can be used for anything.
A salaried CA can get the personal loan at an attractive interest rate and with minimal documentation. The repayment of loan can be done for a flexible tenure. Our instant and easy Personal Loan for CA ensures that you get the funds as and when required to fulfill your financial needs.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Personal Loan for Chartered Accountant Interest Rates
|Personal Loan Interest Rates||9.99%* p.a. onwards|
|Loan Amount||₹1 Lakh to ₹30 Lakh|
|Loan Processing Fees||Up to 2% plus applicable taxes|
|Lowest EMI per month||Starting from ₹2,124* per Lakh for 60 months|
|Loan Tenure||6 – 60 months|
|Prepayment/Foreclosure Charges||0%* If paid from own sources|
|Late Payment Charges||3% per month|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||₹500 per bounce plus applicable taxes|
|Stamp Duty||At actuals (as per state)|
|No Other Hidden Charges|
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan for CA
Urgent Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age : Minimum 22 years old at the time of loan application and maximum 59 years old
- Citizenship : Indian citizenship
- Employment : Full-time job at Central Govt, PSU, MNC, Listed, Unlisted Public Ltd, Pvt Ltd, LLP or companies that are listed internally
- Work experience : Full-time job experience of at least 1 years with at least 2 months of stable employment at the current job
- Monthly income : Net monthly take-home salary of minimum ₹20,000
Documents required for Personal Loan for CA
Current address proof
- KYC documents : Aadhaar/PAN card
- Current address proof : Utility bills/Passport/Rent Agreement
- Income documents : Latest salary slips
- Financial documents : Salary credit bank statement for the last 3 months
- Employment proof : Official email ID confirmation/ Emp ID (in case official email ID confirmation is not available)
Why should a CA choose Poonawalla Fincorp Personal Loan?
Multipurpose loan for a Chartered Accountant’s personal & professional needs
Higher loan amount of up to ₹30 Lakh
Attractive and competitive interest rates
Zero foreclosure or pre-payment charges
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 60 months
Loans with no collateral
Transparent and no hidden costs
Easy and minimal documentation process
Apply for Personal Loan for Chartered Accountant within 5 Minutes
Click on Apply Now and fill in the complete application.
Enter your DOB, qualification and residential details
Application will then proceed for verification and assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
A Chartered Accountant (CA) can take a Personal Loan of up to ₹30 Lakh.
The maximum amount for Personal Loan for CA is ₹30 Lakh and the minimum amount is ₹1 Lakh.
You must fulfil the simple eligibility criteria to qualify for a CA loan. You can find the eligibility criteria for Personal Loan for CA here.
Lenders accept a credit score above 675 for all types of loans. If you have a credit score which is above 675, you are eligible to get a Personal Loan for CA.
The minimum income required for Personal Loan for CA is ₹20,000, and there is no limit on the maximum income.
*Terms & Conditions Apply