Get a Personal Loan on Salary of ₹50,000 with Quick Approval
Poonawalla Fincorp’s Personal Loan on ₹50,000 salary is focused on salaried individuals to help them meet their various financial aspirations. Our Personal Loan on ₹50,000 salary is an unsecured loan where you don’t need to provide any collateral to secure the loan. As a salaried individual, you can get a loan for any financial purpose, such as home renovation, higher education, travel, debt consolidation, and medical emergencies.
To avail a Personal Loan on ₹50,000 salary, you must meet the required eligibility criteria. With our seamless loan application process, you get a high amount of up to ₹30 Lakh. We ensure that the loan is quickly approved, and the loan amount is promptly disbursed to your bank account.
Interest Rates & Charges on a Personal Loan on salary of ₹50,000
At Poonawalla Fincorp, we offer a Personal Loan to individuals with a salary of up to ₹50,000 at an attractive interest rate to help them save on loan repayment expenses in the long run. Our Personal Loan interest rates start at 9.99%* p.a. for a loan tenure of up to 5 years. In addition to the competitive interest rates, we levy a minimal processing charge. We do not levy any hidden charges as we are transparent about the fees & charges that are applicable to a loan on ₹50,000 salary. If you will compare our interest rates and charges with other lending institutions in the market, you will find our interest rates and charges are among the most competitive in the market.
|Personal Loan Interest Rates||Starting from 9.99%* p.a. onwards|
|Loan Amount||₹1 Lakh to ₹30 Lakh|
|Loan Processing Fees||Up to 2% plus applicable taxes|
|Lowest EMI per Month||Starting from ₹2,124* per month for 60 months|
|Loan Tenure||12-60 months|
|Prepayment/Foreclosure Charges||0%* If paid from own sources|
|Default Interest||3% per month|
|Repayment Instrument Dishonor Charges||₹500 per bounce plus applicable taxes|
|Stamp Duty||At actuals (as per state)|
|No Other Hidden Charges|
At Poonawalla Fincorp, we offer a Personal Loan to individuals with a salary of up to ₹50,000 at an attractive interest rate to help them save on loan repayment expenses in the long run. Our Personal Loan interest rates start at 9.99%* p.a. for a loan tenure of up to 5 years. In addition to the competitive interest rates, we levy a minimal processing charge. We do not levy any hidden charges as we are transparent about the fees & charges that are applicable to a loan on ₹50,000 salary.
EMI for Personal Loan on ₹50,000 monthly salary up to 5 Years
We understand the importance of calculating the EMI in advance as it helps you plan your loan repayment better. Our Personal Loan EMI calculator is completely free of cost to all customers who want to check their EMI in advance. This online automatic tool makes it easy to figure out the monthly instalments on your loan. To calculate your Personal Loan EMI, you just need to enter the loan amount, interest rate, and loan tenure, and your EMI is instantly displayed. Hence, the EMI for a Personal Loan on ₹50,000 monthly salary will depend on the loan amount, interest rate, and the chosen repayment tenure.
|Tenure||EMI (According to ₹2 Lakh Loan amount and 9.99% interest rate)|
|2 years||₹ 9,228/month|
|3 years||₹ 6,452/month|
|4 years||₹ 5,072/month|
|5 years||₹ 4,248/month|
For example, if you opt for a ₹2 Lakh loan at a 9.99% interest rate for a tenure of 5 years, your loan EMI will be ₹4,248. Similarly, you can use Poonawalla Fincorp’s Personal Loan EMI calculator to know the EMI for different loan amounts and tenures.
The table below shows the EMI amount you will have to pay if you wish to opt for a Personal Loan on ₹50,000 salary for a tenure of 2, 3, 4, and 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria to Get a Personal Loan on a Monthly Salary of ₹50,000
The eligibility criteria for a Poonawalla Fincorp Personal Loan on up to ₹50,000 salary are easy to fulfil. You just have to meet some basic eligibility requirements to avail of instant loan approval. Below are the eligibility criteria for Personal Loan for salaried individuals:
- Age- Between 22 and 57 years.
- Citizenship- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Employment- The applicant must be a salaried individual.
- Work experience- Must have at least one year of work experience and at least one month of stable employment with the current employer.
- Monthly Salary- The applicant must earn a minimum monthly salary of ₹30,000.
Documents Required for Personal Loan on ₹50,000 salary
We have kept our documentation requirements minimal to make the loan application process smooth and seamless. You need to provide the following documents to apply for a Personal Loan on a monthly salary of up to ₹50,000:
- KYC documents - Aadhaar Card / PAN Card
- Address proof - Rent agreement/passport/utility bills
- Income documents - Latest salary slip
- Financial documents - Salary account statement for the past 3 months
- Employment proof - Employee ID card and official Email ID confirmation
Features & Benefits of Personal Loan on ₹50,000 salary
Our Personal Loan for salaried individuals is loaded with salient features and benefits. Following are the key features and benefits of a ₹50,000 Salary Personal Loan:
High Loan Amount
Attractive Interest Rates
Flexible Repayment Tenure
Online Application Process
Quick Loan Disbursal
- Collateral-Free Loan: Personal Loans for salaried individuals are unsecured loans where you don’t need to provide any collateral as security to avail of a loan.
- High Loan Amount: You can avail of a high loan amount of up to ₹30 Lakh to meet your various financial requirements without any restrictions.
- Attractive Interest Rates: We offer a Personal Loan on a monthly salary of up to ₹50,000 at attractive interest rates as low as 9.99%* p.a. to lower your EMI burden.
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: We offer a Personal loan with a flexible repayment tenure that ranges from 12 months to 60 months. You can choose the preferred loan tenure as per your repayment capacity.
- Online Application Process: Our loan application process is fully digital. Hence, you can apply for a Personal online in just a few clicks from anywhere.
- Quick Loan Disbursal: Once you meet all the requirements, our Personal Loan is disbursed directly into your bank account within a few hours.
How to Apply for ₹50,000 Salary Personal Loan?
Applying for Poonawalla Fincorp’s Personal Loan on ₹50000 salary is easy as our loan application process is fully digital. To apply for a loan, you just need to follow three simple steps:
- Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
- Step 2: Fill in the required details on the loan application form.
- Step 3: Upload necessary documents.
On successful verification, the loan amount will be disbursed into your bank account instantly.
Apply for ₹50,000 Salary Personal Loan within 5 Minutes
Click on ‘Apply Now’ and complete the application form
Enter your DOB, qualification, and residential details
Submit and upload all details for verification and assessment
Frequently Asked Questions on ₹50,000 Salary Personal Loan
Yes, you can get a Personal Loan on a monthly salary of up to ₹50,000 from Poonawalla Fincorp, provided you meet the eligibility criteria required to avail of a Personal Loan.
The maximum Personal Loan amount offered to you depends on many factors apart from your salary, such as your credit score, previous financial history, existence of proper documents, etc. Kindly check your loan eligibility here.
Borrowing a Personal Loan for debt consolidation is only a good option when you opt for a loan at a low interest rate.
We offer a Personal loan with a flexible repayment tenure that ranges from 12 months to 60 months. You can choose the preferred loan tenure as per your repayment capability.
You only need to meet our eligibility criteria and submit the required documents to get a Personal Loan on a monthly salary of ₹50,000. To check our eligibility criteria and documents required for Personal Loans for Salaried Employees, you can click here.
If you are having trouble getting a Personal Loan without a credit score owing to not having any credit history, you can ask your immediate family, like your parents or your sibling, to act as guarantor for the loan. However, you will need to ensure that the person who acts as a guarantor has a good credit score.
To get a Personal Loan on ₹50,000 salary, you must have a credit score of 700 and above. This will improve our chances of getting fast loan approval.
*Terms & Conditions Apply