Personal Loan for Higher Education
All parents always want the best for their children and offering them the best in higher education from a prestigious institution is often a dream of many. However, the fees of educational institutions nowadays are skyrocketing, which makes it difficult for some to afford quality education for their children.
Fortunately, with a Personal Loan for Higher Education from Poonawalla Fincorp, you can apply for an education loan for abroad studies in a hassle-free manner. Finance your child’s education by covering the cost of living, course fees, course materials, emergency funds, etc. Furthermore, our Personal Loan comes with a high loan amount, flexible repayment tenure, and attractive interest rates, allowing you to provide the best education for your children.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Interest Rates for Online Education Loan
Our Personal Loan for Higher Education comes with favourable interest rates, starting from just 9.99% per annum. So, you can rest assured that your children receive the education they deserve without any financial stress. You can check for further details on the loan below:
|Personal Loan Interest Rates
|9.99%* p.a. onwards
|₹1 Lakh to ₹30 Lakh
|Loan Processing Fees
|Up to 2% plus applicable taxes
|Lowest EMI per month
|Starting from ₹2,124* per Lakh for 60 months
|12 – 60 months
|0%* If paid from own sources & 4% If paid from other sources
|Late Payment Charges
|2% per month
|Cheque Bounce Charges
|₹500 per bounce plus applicable taxes
|At actuals (as per state)
|No Other Hidden Charges
Eligibility Criteria for Education Loan
Anyone can submit a Personal Loan application online for higher education from Poonawalla Fincorp. You just have to meet the simple eligibility criteria, which are as follows:
- Age: The age of the applicant should be between 24 to 57 years when applying for the loan.
- Citizenship: Applicant should hold an Indian citizenship.
- Employment: The applicant must have a full-time job.
- Working Experience: Applicant must have work experience of at least 1 year and a minimum experience of one month in the current company.
- Monthly Income: Applicant’s net monthly take-home salary should be at least ₹30,000.
Personal Loan For Higher Education Eligibility Criteria
Documents Required for Personal Loan for Higher Education
Our Personal Loan for Higher Education comes with minimum documentation, ensuring a smooth application process. You are required to submit the following documents for verification:
Why Opt for an Education Loan from Poonawalla Fincorp?
Every parent wants to see their child climbing the stairs of success through access to quality education. With our Personal Loan for Higher Education, you can accomplish this dream easily.
Here are some benefits of a Personal Loan for Higher Education Loan:
- Collateral-free Loan: Our Personal Loan for Education is unsecured. Hence, you don’t have to provide any assets as a mortgage.
- High Loan Amount: Get a loan amount of up to ₹30 Lakh and take care of financing the course fees, living expenses, emergency funds, etc.
- Attractive Interest Rates: Our Personal Loan for Education is offered at low-interest rates, ensuring affordable EMIs.
- Minimal Documentation: Applying for a Personal Loan with us is very easy. You only need to submit the required documents when applying online.
- Easy and Hassle-Free Process: You can quickly and easily apply for our loan through a simple online process.
How to Apply for Education Loan Online?
Click on ‘Apply Now’ and complete the application form
Enter your DOB, qualification, and residential details
Submit and upload all details for verification and assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
The maximum amount offered by Poonawalla Fincorp for Personal Loans for Higher Education is ₹30 Lakh.
To get a Personal Loan for studying abroad from Poonawalla Fincorp, you can visit the official website and click on “Apply now”. Please refer to the steps mentioned above for the same.
Anyone who meets our eligibility criteria for a Personal Loan for Higher Education is eligible to apply for a Personal Loan for Higher Education.
*Terms & Conditions Apply