Get a Personal Loan on Monthly Salary ₹60,000 with Quick Approval
Poonawalla Fincorp’s Personal Loan on ₹60,000 monthly salary is focused on salaried individuals and help you meet your various financial aspirations. Our Personal Loan is an unsecured loan where you don’t need to provide any collateral to secure the funds. As a salaried individual, you can get a loan for any financial purpose, such as home renovation, higher education, travel, debt consolidation, and medical emergencies. With our seamless online application process, you get quick approval and instant disbursal. Apply now!
Interest Rates and Charges on a Personal Loan on Salary of ₹60,000
When you apply for a Personal Loan on ₹60,000 salary, you must know the associated charges to get a clear picture of the overall borrowing cost. Please refer to the table below for more details on applicable charges.
|Personal Loan Interest Rates
|9.99%* p.a. onwards
|₹1 Lakh to ₹30 Lakh
|Loan Processing Fees
|Up to 2% plus applicable taxes
|Lowest EMI per month
|Starting from ₹2,124* per Lakh for 60 months
|12 – 60 months
|0%* If paid from own sources & 4% If paid from other sources
|3% per month
|Repayment Instrument Dishonor Charges
|₹500 per bounce plus applicable taxes
|At actuals (as per state)
|No Other Hidden Charges
EMI for Personal Loan on ₹60,000 Salary
Calculate the EMI in advance to plan your loan repayments. Our Personal Loan EMI calculator is completely free and easy to use; enter the loan amount, interest rate, and loan tenure and get the results displayed instantly.
The table below shows the EMI amount you will have to pay if you wish to opt for a Personal Loan on ₹60,000 salary for a tenure of 2, 3, and 5 years.
|Approximate EMI at 9.99% Interest Rate
Eligibility Criteria to Get a Personal Loan on a monthly salary of ₹60,000
The eligibility criteria for a Poonawalla Fincorp Personal Loan on ₹60,000 salary are simple.
- Age - Between 22 and 57 years.
- Citizenship - The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Employment Type- The applicant must have a full-time job and be employed with a private company or a government organisation.
- Work Experience - Must have at least one year of work experience and at least one month of stable employment with the current employer.
- Monthly Salary - The applicant must earn a minimum monthly salary of ₹30,000.
Our simple documentation process ensures that you don’t deal with a lot of paperwork. You only need to submit a few basic documents, including:
- KYC Documents - PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving Licence/Voter ID/Passport
- Address Proof - Rent agreement/passport/utility bills
- Income Documents - Latest salary slips for the last 3 months
- Financial Documents - Salary account statement for the past 3 months
- Employment Proof - Employee ID card and official Email ID
Features and Benefits of Personal Loan on ₹60,000 Salary
You can get a loan of up to ₹30 Lakh, and the complete online process makes borrowing a hassle-free experience. Other features and benefits of Personal Loan on ₹60,000 salary, include:
High Loan Amount
Attractive Interest Rates
Flexible Repayment Tenure
Online Application Process
Quick Loan Disbursal
Zero hidden charges
- Collateral-free Loan: Personal Loans for salaried individuals are unsecured loans. You don’t need to provide any collateral as security against the funds you borrow.
- High Loan Amount: You can avail of a high loan amount of up to ₹30 Lakh to meet your various financial requirements.
- Attractive Interest Rates: We offer a Personal Loan on a monthly salary of ₹60,000 at competitive interest rates starting from 9.99%* p.a. This makes your EMI affordable.
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: We offer a Personal loan with a flexible repayment tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months. You can choose the tenure as per your repayment capacity.
- Online Application Process: Our loan application process is fully digital. You can apply for a Personal Loan online in just a few clicks from the convenience of your home or office.
- Quick Loan Disbursal: Once your loan application is approved, you get the amount credited directly to your bank account.
- Zero hidden charges: All fees and charges are disclosed.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan on ₹60,000 Salary?
Applying for Poonawalla Fincorp’s Personal Loan on ₹60,000 salary is easy as our loan application process is fully digital. To apply for a loan, you just need to follow three simple steps:
- Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Step 2: Fill in the required details on the loan application form.
- Step 3: Upload necessary documents.
On successful verification, the loan amount will be disbursed into your bank account instantly.
Apply for ₹60,000 Salary Personal Loan within 5 Minutes
Click on ‘Apply Now’ and complete the application form
Enter your DOB, qualification, and residential details
Submit and upload all details for verification and assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
If your monthly income is ₹60,000, you can get a Personal Loan of up to ₹30 Lakh from Poonawalla Fincorp. You can use these funds to take care of any emergency or aspiration expenses as you want. We don’t have any restriction on the end-use of the loan.
Yes, at Poonawalla Fincorp, we offer an unsecured Personal Loan. This means you need not provide any collateral against the amount you borrow. If you monthly salary is ₹60,000, you can apply a Personal Loan with us, and if you meet the eligibility requirements, you can get a loan of up to ₹30 Lakh.
At Poonawalla Fincorp, we offer unsecured Personal Loan to all. If your salary is ₹60,000, you can avail of a loan up to ₹30 Lakh.
We offer Personal Loan with a maximum tenure of 60 months or 5 years. But you can choose the tenure to suit your repayment capacity, ranging from 12-60 months. If you choose a smaller duration, your EMI will be high, but your overall interest payment will be less.
To get the Personal Loan, you must fulfil a few simple eligibility requirements, including:
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- Aged between 22 and 57 years.
- You must have at least one year of work experience and at least one month of stable employment with the current employer.
- You must a salaried individual.
Also, you must submit basic documents. Check the full list of documents required for Personal Loan here.
*Terms & Conditions Apply