A Personal Loan to Fulfil all your Financial Needs
In today’s time, borrowers expect convenience and speed when looking for a loan from lender. At Poonawalla Fincorp, we understand the need of our customers and offer a Personal Loan that perfectly caters to the new-age borrower. This loan is loaded with lucrative features, benefits, and digital provisions that not only save you time and money but also reduce the effort required to get immediate funds.
Being one of the best Personal Loan finance companies in India, Poonawalla Fincorp optimizes every step of this loan journey to ensure that you have the best borrowing experience, right from loan planning with the online EMI calculator to loan application, disbursal, and repayment. In just a few clicks, you can apply and get a high-value, multi-purpose Personal Loan online in India with Poonawalla Fincorp.
|Loan Amount||₹1 Lakh to ₹30 Lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||12-60 Months|
|Personal Loan Interest Rates||9.99% p.a onwards|
|Loan Processing Fees||Up to 2% plus applicable taxes|
Apply for Personal Loan Online in 5 Easy Steps
Now you can get a personal loan with minimum efforts. Just follow the below simple 5-step process and get an instant personal loan online without any delay.
Click on Apply Now and fill in the complete application.
Submit your KYC and Income Documents.
Application will then proceed for verification and assessment.
Get your quick approval!
That’s it! Loan is credited in your bank account.
Features and Benefits of Poonawalla Personal Loan
We highly value your borrowing experience and have customized our Personal Loan to meet your expectations. The features & benefits of a Personal Loan offered by Poonawalla Fincorp make it one of the best choices when you’re looking to get an instant loan online in India. Our Personal Loan is easy to get, offers quick processing and disbursal, has minimal documentation requirements, and provides you with the flexibility required to manage repayment.
Top Features of the Poonawalla Fincorp Personal Loan
Competitive interest rate & charges
No hidden charges
No penalty for prepayment or foreclosure
Flexible repayment plans
Simple 5 step online application
Easy-to-use EMI calculator
Personal Loan Rates and Charges
The rates and charges are predefined and are presented with utmost clarity to ensure there are no hidden costs. The loan process ensures that you understand the amount you will have to pay to avail of the personal loan online, and any other charges associated with it.
With a customer-oriented and transparent loan process, you do not have to pay more than the pre-communicated rates and charges.
0.83% onward p.m.
(9.99% p.a onwards)
This rate of interest is prone to fluctuation basis our internal credit and risk policy, and as per an algorithmic multivariate score card
0% to 2 % plus
For processing and assessing your loan application
₹0 * Foreclosure
No charges for prepayment or foreclosure of the loan
*The annual interest rates and processing fee will vary as per the risk profile of the customers and the selected tenure.
Eligibility Criteria for a Personal Loan
Qualifying for the Poonawalla Fincorp Personal Loan is easy. You don’t have to meet a long list of eligibility criteria to get loan approval. This makes the loan easy to avail and process, thus reducing delays that could affect disbursal.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
22 years at the time of loan application and not more than 58 years at loan maturity
Salaried employees with 1 year of work experience
Starting ₹20,000, based on your city of residence
In addition to this, you are required to have a good credit score and credit history. One of the most crucial things that can affect the interest rate on your Personal Loan is your credit score. A loan applicant with a good credit score is always favored by lenders and is approved for a Personal Loan at the lowest possible interest rate.
By meeting just these requirements, you can get a Personal Loan approval online.
Do note that the above-mentioned Personal Loan eligibility criteria is indicative. Additional criteria may be applied during loan processing.
Documents Required for a Personal Loan
To make the process of getting a Personal Loan online simpler, we require only minimal documentation.
As an applicant, you only need to submit the following documents in your online Personal Loan application:
Proof of Employment
We Offer Personal Loans For
Various Personal Loan Needs
The Personal Loan from Poonawalla Fincorp can be used to meet any planned and unplanned expenses. There are no restrictions on how you can use the funds from the loan as this is a multi-purpose loan.
Therefore, you can apply for an instant loan online to use the funds for the following reasons:
- Host a wedding - Plan the wedding that you have always dreamt of, without worrying about the budget. Make this once-in-a-lifetime event memorable and leave no stone unturned in ensuring that everything is planned and executed perfectly. You can apply for an instant loan online, to plan and host your dream wedding.
- Fund higher education - Let there be no compromise in ensuring the best education for yourself or your family. Poonawalla Fincorp Personal Loan ensures that you don’t have to worry about loan-related paperwork or lengthy processes to apply for an instant loan online to get admission to the institution of your choice and create a bright future for yourself!
- Address a medical emergency - When a medical emergency strikes, your priority is to get immediate medical care. Use your time and energy to ensure the best course of treatment and recovery, and do not get bogged down by financial worries. You can use an instant disbursal Personal Loan to pay off your medical-related expenses.
- Renovate a home - Apply for Online Personal Loan to give your home a new lease of life. Redesign your home with our Personal Loan scheme to create more space, give your interiors a fresh look and let your furniture reflect your personality.
- Pay for overseas travel or a vacation - Give yourself and your family a well-deserved break. Travel to your dream destinations in India or abroad. Refresh, rejuvenate, and spend quality time with yourself and your loved ones. Plan your travel or vacation using instant personal loan offered by Poonawalla Fincorp.
- Consolidate high-interest debt - If you have multiple high-interest debts running, consolidate them into a single Personal Loan with a lower interest rate. It is always easier to remember the due date and other details for a single loan rather than for multiple loans. You can acquire an unsecured loan of up to ₹30 Lakh with a 60-month repayment period.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Personal Loan?
A Personal Loan is an unsecured borrowing instrument, which allows you to get funds without any collateral. It is usually a short-term loan, with a tenure that can range between 1 year to 5 years. This loan is easy to avail of, and you can get a Personal Loan online from Poonawalla Fincorp.
How to apply for a personal loan?
To apply for an instant Personal Loan to avail best Personal Loan offers provided by Poonawalla Fincorp, follow these steps.
- Step 1: Click on ‘Apply Now’ on our website.
- Step 2: Enter basic KYC details and upload the required documents.
- Step 3: Await application assessment.
- Step 4: Receive confirmation on loan approval.
- Step 5: Approve and authorize Personal Loan online disbursal.
What are uses of a personal loan?
A Personal Loan is a collateral-free loan that can be used for a variety of purposes. There is no restriction on its end-use. Some of the common uses of a Personal Loan are as follows:
- Buying household appliances
- Renovating the home
- Funding higher education
- Addressing a medical emergency
- Addressing a general funding shortfall
- Funding a vacation
- Funding a wedding
In short, Personal Loan has various uses. It can be used to fulfil all your urgent funding requirements.
Is it a good idea to avail Personal Loan?
If planned well, a Personal Loan can be a smart way to get funds without risking your personal or professional assets. Although Personal Loan interest rates are slightly higher than secured loans, you can avail reasonable interest rates if you have a good credit score and meet all the eligibility criteria. However, it is best to take a top Personal Loan for meeting critical and unavoidable financial expenses. One should avoid taking it for unnecessary purchases or to invest in risky ventures.
How to decide on the right Personal Loan amount?
If you are looking for Personal Loan, then you should first choose the ideal Personal Loan amount by considering your needs. While you can avail Personal Loan of a slightly higher amount to address any unexpected costs, don’t overborrow or under borrow. Overborrowing or Under borrowing fail to help you achieve your objectives. Instead, you can consider this expert advice: ensure your Personal Loan EMIs don’t amount to more than 10-20% of your monthly income. If you have other existing debt, ensure your total EMIs don’t cross more than 50% of your income. After assessing your financial needs, you should apply Personal Loan online to make the most of it.
What are the documents required to apply for personal loan?
Taken from a lender of repute such as Poonawalla Fincorp, a Personal Loan is very easy to apply for and get. The documentation requirements for a Personal Loan from Poonawalla Fincorp are quite simple. You just need to confirm that you fulfil all the eligibility conditions and submit a few basic documents. Once the verification is done, the Personal Loan is credited into your bank account within a very short turnaround time. Following is the provisional list of documents to apply for a Personal Loan:
- KYC documents – PAN / Aadhaar Card
- Proof of current address – Passport/ Utility bills/ Rent Agreement
- Income documents – Latest salary slip
- Financial documents – Bank statement for the past three months
- Proof of employment – Official mail id confirmation /Employee ID Card
Do note the above-mentioned Personal Loan documents list is indicative. Additional documents may be required during loan processing.
How do I prepare for a personal loan?
The best way to plan an online Personal Loan in India is by assessing your financial needs and calculating the Personal Loan amount you require. Use the Personal Loan EMI calculator to check various EMI amounts you get based on different loan amount and different tenors. Once you compute the monthly instalments, compare them with your monthly income and expenses. Carefully forecast your expenses all through the loan tenure. If you think you can afford to pay the EMIs on time every month, you should apply for loan. Overborrowing can put a strain on your finances during repayment. So, check this carefully to enjoy an easy and comfortable experience during repayment.
What is minimum Credit score eligibility for personal loan?
Whenever you apply for a Personal Loan, a lender such as Poonawalla Fincorp looks for eligibility criteria related to age, citizenship, employment, income, etc. Additionally, a lender also checks your credit score. Each lender has its filter for the minimum eligible credit score for a Personal Loan. Generally, a score above 750 is very good. At this score, you are likely to get the lower rates and a higher loan amount. The minimum credit score required for a Personal Loan is usually 700. Below this score, a lender may state a higher interest rate, give a lower loan amount, ask for more documents, or even reject your application.
When it the right time to take a Personal Loan?
The right time to take a Personal Loan is when you need it the most. A Personal Loan is a very flexible, collateral-free loan that can be used for a variety of purposes. There is no restriction on its end-use. Hence, Personal Loan should be availed responsibly only when you really need it and are confident of repaying it on time.
Why should I choose the Poonawalla Fincorp Personal Loan?
Poonawalla Fincorp is among the best Personal Loan Finance Company that offers the following benefits of Personal Loan:
- High loan amount of up to ₹30 lakh.
- Complete transparency with no hidden costs.
- Simple and minimal documentation process.
- Attractive and competitive interest rates.
- Zero foreclosure or pre-payment charges.
- Quick approval and easy disbursal.
What's the difference between secured and unsecured loans?
A secured Personal Loans requires a collateral to be pledged with the lender. An unsecured Personal Loan doesn't need you to pledge any asset. An example of an unsecured loan is a Personal Loan which you can apply online instantly to meet your various financial obligation.
How can I apply for instant loan online form Poonawalla Fincorp?
Most lenders offer Personal Loans in a short time provided you fulfil the eligibility criteria, furnish required documents, and have a good credit score. Lenders like Poonawalla Fincorp go a step further and provide instant Personal Loan online to borrowers in easy steps. If you need an instant Personal Loan online from Poonawalla Fincorp, just go to the link https://personal-loan.poonawallafincorp.com/, fill in the necessary details and submit your documents online. Once the documents and individual details are verified, the loan is sanctioned & disbursed instantly to the borrower’s account.
*Terms & Conditions Apply